The benefits of the Snap-On Smile Bridge
- Without preparation of natural teeth
- VDO* Immediately recovered (*vertical dimension of occlusion)
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Waiting phase : Implants, Veneers, Etc....
- Clipped to the teeth, without clasps, without soft tissue support
Snap-On Smile: FULL ARCADE - 6 elements or more
Snap-On Smile is an affordable, non-invasive, completely reversible system that can easily and painlessly give a beautiful smile to your patients.
Snap-On Smile is an excellent choice for the correction of diastemas, misaligned, discolored teeth or the replacement of missing teeth.
Snap-On Smile is the ideal answer for all patients looking for a comfortable alternative to partial dentures and wanting a "Hollywood smile" without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures.
Snap-it : PARTIAL ARCADE - 5 elements or less
When Snap-It is used in an implant restoration, it ensures that simultaneously to the patients :
- A functional and aesthetic temporary replacement of their tooth,
- Protection of their implant site,
- An opportunity to financially plan their entire treatment,
- Retention system on natural teeth (clipping system).
Design of the Snap-On Smile®
No hooks, no palatal cover and no adhesives
- The Snap-On Smile® device is made from crystallized acetal resin. This material is very resistant and has a slight flexibility.
- Thanks to the durability of this specialized resin, the Snap-On Smile® device lasts about 1 to 3 years and maybe more with proper care.
- Snap-On Smile® appliances are retained on the original teeth and require no clasps, no palatal coverage, and no adhesive.
- Its elasticity allows the appliance to gain retention by "flexing" on the heights and contours of existing teeth.
Would you like to know more about the Bridge Snap on smile®?
Our Snap-On Smile specialists and the TBR team will have the pleasure to present this unique product to you!